Become A Member
By joining the IRF, you and your association will become part of the world family of Rangers; a worldwide network of front-line conservation staff for sharing knowledge, ideas, experiences and resources, for providing mutual support and for representing the voice of the Ranger in the conservation debate.
What are the benefits of being an IRF member?
Being a member allows associations/organisations and Rangers to utilise the International Ranger and conservation network of the IRF. The benefits of being an IRF member are as follows:
– Gives the association/organisation access to member associations and/or organisations around the world.
– Allows them to connect with IRF partner organisations like The Thin Green Line Foundation (TTGLF) and the International Union for the Conservation of Nature – World Commission on Protected Areas (IUCN-WCPA).
– Provides opportunities, for their members, for skill and knowledge exchanges through the IRF Twinning Program.
– Allows their members to nominate colleagues for the IRF/TTGLF Awards.
– Gives its members the opportunity to attend the World Ranger Congress.
– Being involved in global World Ranger Day celebrations.
– Boosts morale knowing that they are a part of a worldwide family of Rangers.
– Gives them access to a worldwide network of Rangers.
– Provides opportunities for Ranger exchanges through the IRF Twinning Program.
– Allows Rangers to nominate colleagues for the IRF/TTGLF Awards.
– Having the opportunity to attend the World Ranger Congress.
– Celebrating World Ranger Day with colleagues.