વિશ્વ રેન્જર દિવસ
World Ranger Day both commemorates Rangers killed or injured in the line of duty and celebrates the critical work Rangers do to protect the world’s natural and cultural treasures.
World Ranger Day is observed annually on the 31st of July and is celebrated by the International Ranger Federation’s (IRF’s) member Associations, પાતળી રેખા લીલા ફાઉન્ડેશન, and by organisations, schools and individuals who support the work of Rangers and the IRF worldwide.
પ્રથમ વિશ્વ રેન્જર દિવસ અનુભવવામાં આવી હતી 2007 જો IRF ની સ્થાપના 15 મી વર્ષગાંઠ પર.
Let’s pause for a moment to reflect on the sacrifice that these Rangers make; to honour the fallen Rangers and their colleagues who still bravely undertake their role in the field.
- Host a public or private event dedicated to the work of Rangers and screen the international Ranger documentary, પાતળી લીલા રેખા. Apply online.
- World Ranger Day Poster (પીડીએફ) – Put your name and location on the sign, have your picture taken whilst holding the poster, or take a photo with Rangers or in a protected area, and post it on social media sharing the photo to the IRF and the TTGLF Facebook pages using the hashtags on the sign.
- Raise funds to support Rangers and the work of the IRF, through its charity arm The Thin Green Line Foundation. Donate here.
IRF President, Sean Willmore’s World Ranger Day Message
Dr. Jane Goodall’s World Ranger Day Message for Rangers Around the World:
આ 2017 World Ranger Day e-pack includes the following:
- 2016 – 2017 ઓફ ઓનર રોલ (પીડીએફ)
- 2009 – 2017 Roll of Honour Map (પીડીએફ)
- Sean Willmore’s World Ranger Day letter (પીડીએફ) as President of the IRF and Managing Director of The Thin Green Line Foundation
- World Ranger Day Poster (પીડીએફ)
- World Ranger Day Flyer (પીડીએફ)
- વિશ્વ રેન્જર દિવસ Event Hosting Application Form અને Fundraiser Terms and Conditions
- Sean Willmore’s World Ranger Day message and transcript (YouTube Video અને transcript)
- Dr Jane Goodall’s World Ranger Day message and transcript (YouTube Video અને transcript)