Volunteer with the International Ranger Federation
The International Ranger Federation (IRF) is an organisation founded on volunteers, without these passionate and dedicated individuals we would not be able to achieve our goals.
The IRF currently has a number of formal working groups as per the below:
- Rangers without Borders
- International Conservation and Ranger Awards
- World Ranger Congress Organising and Steering Committee
- Marketing and Communications
- Young Rangers of the IRF
- Female Rangers Across the World
- Rangers Pride – International Ranger Federation
- Indigenous/Community Ranger Group
If you would like to volunteer with the IRF or get involved in one of the above working groups please send your CV and a cover letter to IRF Executive Officer, Louise Reynolds on [email protected].