આંતરરાષ્ટ્રીય રેન્જર ફેડરેશન દાન
ઇન્ટરનેશનલ ફેડરેશન રેન્જર (IRF) is the official global body that represents the people working on the front-line of conservation – Rangers, Forest Guards, Field Officers, Game Wardens etc.
We rely on financial support from our members, partners and supporters to assist these front-line conservationists, અને આમ કરવાથી વિશ્વના કુદરતી અને સાંસ્કૃતિક ખજાનો ભાવિ માટે આશા આપી.
આ Thin Green Line Foundation (TTGLF) is the official charity arm of the IRF so all donations to the IRF are administered through them.
પાતળી રેખા લીલા ફાઉન્ડેશન Protects Nature’s Protectors by providing vital support to Rangers and their communities who are the front-line of conservation. They work predominantly in developing nations and conflict zones, and with Indigenous Rangers within Australia and abroad.
They are the only organisation solely dedicated to providing Rangers worldwide with the assistance they deserve and need. Being the charity arm of the IRF gives the organisation unparalleled access to Rangers globally.
TTGLF is highly successful at delivering much needed support to Rangers, with a wide range of effective programs worldwide – from Kenya to Tanzania, Costa Rica to Guatemala, Thailand to Indonesia, and in many, many more places around the globe.
In the sad circumstance of a Ranger losing his or her life in the line of duty, TTGLF helps to ensure the widows and families are looked after into the future.
Through their work they aim to ensure that:
- Rangers are valued for their vital role at the front-line of conservation
- Rangers have the ability and skills to defend themselves when they encounter poachers
- Rangers have decent working conditions and a living wage
- Rangers are provided with the skills and tools they need through training and equipment
- Ranger’s families and communities have on-going support when Rangers are injured or killed in the line of duty
Donations to The Thin Green Line Foundation are tax-deductible in the UK, US, and Australia.