Donate to the International Ranger Federation
The International Ranger Federation is the official worldwide body that represents the people working on the frontline of conservation – rangers, game rangers, wardens, guardaparques and field officers.
We rely on the financial support and assistance of our members, partners and supporters as well as people like you to assist these front-line conservationists, and in so doing give hope for the future of the world’s natural and cultural treasures.
Please donate to the IRF to support the following:
- Raise the profile of rangers and the issues they face; or
- Sponsor a ranger to attend a World Ranger Congress; or
- Increase the number of member associations which helps rangers representation and self determination;
- Assist in the establishment and running of our Rangers without Borders program; or
- Allow the IRF to play an active role in the international forums where policies and strategies on the management of protected areas are proposed and debated.
Please donate to The Thin Green Line Foundation, our partner charity, to support the following:
- Support the family of a Ranger killed in the line of duty; or
- Support a Ranger injured at work; or
- Provide training and equipment to rangers to improve their ability to manage the resources in their care.
We need your help to continue our important work. Your donation will make a tremendous difference.